Ahead of its November 19th launch, Shenmue III has received an all new launch trailer. It’s been many years since Ryo has embarked on his quest for justice, but the wait for Shenmue III is almost over. The new launch trailer can be seen below. In the meantime, there is a whole host of preorder bonuses for the new title, so if you haven’t had the chance to preorder yet, check them out below as well to decide which retailer you want to spend your money at.
Anyone who preorders Shenmue III at any retailer will get a few bonuses:
- Snake Power: Three bottles of ‘Snake Power’ elixir to replenish energy during battle
- Playing Tokens: 5,000 playing tokens for the in-game gambling area
- “Blazing Kick” Advanced Training Scroll: Unlocks the advanced ability of the “Blazing Kick” to better challenge Ryo’s foes
- Toy Capsule: Set of 24 tickets to exchange for in-game capsule toys
There are also a few retailer exclusive preorder bonuses which can be found below:
- Gamestop (US) / EB Games (Canada): Dragon/Phoenix Mirror Medallion: This exquisitely-crafted physical item is inspired by the iconic Dragon and Phoenix mirrors of the Shenmue series.
- Best Buy: Limited Edition Steelbook: This illustrated Steelbook case captures the beauty and elegance of the Shenmue series and features portraits of Shenmue III heroes Ryo and Shenhua.
- Amazon: Kenpogi Training Wear DLC: Original training gear based on actual Chinese Kung Fu wear.
I’m quite partial to that beautiful steelbook that Best Buy has, but the medallion looks really nice too. Be sure to check back with us around launch time for full thoughts!
Shenmue III launches November 19th for PlayStation 4 and PC. Preorders are still available here.